Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

'Tutti Frutti', Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/



'Tutti Frutti', Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

Juice Review 04/10/2013
'Tutti Frutti'.

My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always.

All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps.
I am using my dripper at 1.7ohm, on my Provari, set at 4.1 volts.
The juices I am reviewing is 36mg 70pg/30vg and this was my chosen nicotine strength.

All Liquids are mixed to order and normally dispatched within 24/48 hours first class registered mail.
Liquids are best left steeping for at least 5 days to get the best results.

On opening the bottle, the aroma was fruity, and smelled absolutely divine. The aroma was like something I'd had before, but couldn't quite put my finger on. This was a difficult one. There were a host of different fruits in this one, but not fresh fruit, more of a candy fruit. It reminded me of the soft drink, American Cream Soda.  It had the distinctiveness of exactly that.

On the inhale, wow! the flavour filled the whole of my mouth, and coated my palate with, quite simply, Tooty Frooties. The soft and chewy fruity sweets in little square shapes, all with different colours and flavours. This e-liquid was true to it's name, and this flavour brought back many good memories of the classic sweet shop retro style sweets. It was MacKintosh who used to make them, and today Rowntree produce them. They are nothing like the ones we used to be able to buy. There were so many beautiful fruity flavours going on in this juice, there were different flavour sensations with each and every vape. Some used to say they tasted quite soapy, and others truly loved them. I was one in the latter of the two, who just adored them. Soft chewy centres with a crisp fruity shell. Mouth wateringly good with hints of apple, mandarin, strawberry, blackcurrant, orange, and lime.
Imagine opening a full packet and putting them all in your mouth at the same time. There were an array of fruity goodness, and all the flavours were soft and mellow, they blended together superbly.

On the exhale, clouds of mouth watering vapour, and bursts of fruity goodness, coating my tastebuds and gently soothing my palate. I could taste a burst of apple, mandarin and strawberry. This juice was so moreish, and the flavour combination was spot on. This is one I will definitely be putting on my wish list for next time.
A beautiful vape for when you feel like having something sweet. Nice vaped on its own at any time of day or with your favourite soft drink. A must try, if you are like me, and loved your 'Tutti Frooti' sweets.
A classic sweet Paul has mastered in an e-liquid. Why not buy some, and see for yourself.

Vapour production was excellent for a 70pg/30vg juice and produced plumes of vapour, the throat hit was perfect with it being 36mg.  The flavour was outstanding  and this e-liquid is one I will most definitely be buying again.

If you would like to try any of Paul's juices,
You can Contact him, either on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/119295918276835/ where he will be happy to answer any of your questions.
or order directly from his online shop at http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

Coming soon...... Reviews of two brand new juices from ecigarette depot. They are Parma Violet and Orange Tic Tac, or why not try some of his other flavours...... Exploding Custard, Pineapple, Gordon Virginia, & Ben & Son. More reviews of these flavours Coming Soon to http://50daysofvape.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment