Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

'ROMP', Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/





'ROMP', Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

Juice Review 06/10/2013
'R.O.M.P'

My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always.
All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps.
I am using my dripper at 1.9ohm, on my Provari, set at 4.5 volts.
The juices I am reviewing is 36mg 70pg/30vg and this was my chosen nicotine strength.

All Liquids are mixed to order and normally dispatched within 24/48 hours first class registered mail.
Liquids are best left steeping for at least 5 days to get the best results.

Summary on Paul's website says:-
Fancied a ROMP from a flavoured e-liquid?
Well now is your chance. This is Raspberry, Orange, Mango, and Passion Fruit.

On opening the bottle, a fruity mix fanned from the bottle. The aroma's of passion fruit and orange were quite prominent. It was fresh and sharp, and extremely mouth watering. There were hints of other fruits, but I couldn't quite say what they were just by smell alone. The juice's aromas were quite complex.

On the inhale, I could taste fresh and juicy Jaffa Oranges. Quite tart with just a slight natural citrus sweetness, and vividly sweet, passion fruit. I have always thought orange and passion fruit mixed really well together, and the flavour to be very pleasant. There were pronounced hints of raspberry, not unlike a homemade raspberry puree, with a richness, which blended incredibly well with the other fruits.
It was very refreshing with the flavours being natural fruit flavours, and none overpowered the other. The flavours all intermingled with one another making this e-liquid juicy and delicious.
It would be nice to start the morning off with, as it's invigorating, refreshing, and would make a great palate cleanser.
The flavours brightened up my senses, and set my tastebuds aquiver, as the blend between sweet and sour was perfect. Quite mellow with a gentle inhale, but prominent enough to tell me what an amazing and exciting juice this really was.

On the exhale, a soft, smooth, citrus sweet taste of sunny, Florida oranges, and tropical mangoes. It reminds me of the pure and relaxing flavours of the tropics. The raspberry and passionfruit, blended together perfectly.
A very pleasant juice, sweet but not overly sweet, and one I could vape all day.

Summary:-
This juice had mountains of flavour. It was refreshing and fruity, sweet and sour, an absolute taste sensation, seducing my senses with a different fruity taste in every draw. It lingered on my tastebuds for a while afterwards. Bursting with flavour, juicy and a very tempting, passionate vape.
There was no bitter aftertaste. The citrus was semi sweet and flavoursome. It was simply divine and one I would recommend to anyone. This was another great juice from Paul.

Vapour production was excellent for a 70pg/30vg juice and produced plumes of vapour, the throat hit was perfect with it being 36mg.  The flavour was outstanding  and this e-liquid is one I will most definitely be buying again. It's a juice, I would most happily vape all day.

If you would like to try any of Paul's e-juices,
You can Contact him, either on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/119295918276835/ where he will be happy to answer any of your questions.
or order directly from his online shop at http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment