Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

'Dragon Fruit', Created By James and Jade, who own http://www.vapertrain.com/



'Dragon Fruit', Created By James and Jade, who own http://www.vapertrain.com/

Juice Review 07/10/2013
'Dragon Fruit'.

My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always.

All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps.
I am using my dripper at 1.8ohm, on my Provari, set at 4.3 volts.
The juices I am reviewing is 24mg 50pg/50vg.

Summary on Vaper Trains website reads:-
'Dragon Fruit'  also known as 'Pitaya' which is the fruit of several Cactus species.
The flavour of Dragon Fruit is like a melon or kiwi, with a mild sweetness to it.

On opening the bottle, the beautiful aroma of pear juice. There were hints of honeydew and cantaloupe melon. Bold and prominent aromas with a pear drop undertone.
Dragon Fruit is a type of cactus, and tastes similar to pears and kiwi's, as James mentioned above, although you can sometimes taste other types of fruits too. They are very good for you and have all the vitamins you need to keep your body healthy. The aroma awakened my senses, and revived my inner being, making this juice refreshing and flavoursome.

On the inhale, I could taste, mango, passion fruit and pear drops. This was a very uplifting vape. There were undertones of sweet melons and acidic kiwi fruits, and the flavour of the liquid was very palatable. Sweet but not overly sweet and just the right amount of tartness to give the juice a perfect edge, whilst making it the perfect vape. This was a wonderful flavour and one I really enjoyed. Each flavour combined perfectly together, and to me it was a flavour which is very unique in taste and texture, and made this one a winner.

On the exhale, a fresh, flavoursome fruity taste, of pear, and kiwi, coated my palate and made my lips pucker. There were slight undertones of pineapple. I could taste a different flavour sensation with each vape. The juice was very palatable. There was no bitter or acidic aftertaste, and the flavour lingered on my palate for a little while afterwards.

Summary:)
'Dragon Fruit' was one stunning flavour. It actually caught me by surprise just how nice it really was. My first thought on opening the bottle, was thinking how close it was to Pineapple chewits or pear drops as the aroma alone was beautiful. It smelled fresh and clean with lovely little subtle hints of other refreshing fruits. I give this juice 10/10. It tasted of pure fruit juice, and the Dragon Fruit is also very pleasant chilled, or added to other flavours or simply vaped by itself. Another juice made by James which is on my wish list for next time.
If you haven't tried this flavour, I would recommend you do. If you like refreshing fruity vapes, you'll love this.

I've never had many bad juices that I haven't liked. I enjoy a large percentage of them, and some I favour more than others. My tastebuds are quite palatable when it comes to reviewing flavours, and I've come to realise that most juices are spot on with their flavours, but taste is subjective in each individual, and I enjoy an array of flavours. There has only been two juices since I started vaping which I can say I haven't liked at all, and if a juice is good, I'll say it's good. and if it's not one for me, then I'll say so, but it doesn't mean you won't enjoy it, as you might get a totally different flavour on your palate, than I do on mine. Try this juice, you can't go wrong. I think it has a beautiful flavour and I'm sure you will all agree with me on that one.

 Vapour production was excellent for a 50pg/50vg juice and produced plumes of vapour, the throat hit was perfect with it being 24mg.  The flavour was outstanding  and this e-liquid is one I will most definitely be buying again. This is a juice I could quite happily vape all day.

If you would like to try any of Vaper Train's juices,
You can Contact them, either on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/vapertrain?ref=ts&fref=ts where they will be happy to answer any of your questions.
or order directly from their online shop at http://www.vapertrain.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment