Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

'VT Train Fluid' created by www.vapertrain.co.uk



' VT Train Fluid' Created By www.vapertrain.co.uk

Juice Review 07/09/2013
' VT Train Fluid'

This is a written review of 'VT Train Fluid' created by James and Jade who own 'Vaper Train', A web based E-cig store situated in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
The juice is 18mg 50pg/50vg, and is one of their new E-liquids in the 'VT Buffet Car' Range. A new line of Premium made juices using only the best ingredients which are all sourced in the UK.

James and Jade kindly sent this e-liquid, for my initial thoughts of the juice. This is not the finished product. 'VT Train Fluid' is still being worked on. This will be my review solely on my findings of how it is at the moment. I will let everyone know what the finished product is like, when it goes on sale on their website.

All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps. Shipping is super fast and customer service is top notch.
My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always.

'VT Train Fluid' is Jade and Jame's take on the well known and well loved 'Pluid' By 'Mad Murdoch'. The liquid is Clear and bright green in colour. The scent from the unopened bottle was strong and enticing. I was itching to know how it vaped and what it tasted like.

Here is my review of  'VT Train Fluid',
On opening the bottle, a strong anise aroma, quite similar to the alcoholic drinks 'Ouzo' and Sambuca. I could smell the aroma of the juice before I removed the lid from the bottle, so I knew what to expect....... something really sharp and robust. There were strong hints of aniseed and absinthe. I could smell the zestiness of citrus fruits coming through, mingling together nicely giving this juice it's depth and it's character. I hadn't tried 'Pluid' before so I haven't experienced what it's actually like. Going by what I have read and watched on youtube, Pluid is a powerful juice which can be reduced down using cutter to lessen the strength of the flavour for those who don't like it as strong.
'VT Train Fluid', is a very complex liquid. You may have to try it for yourself to determine the flavour. There is so much more to this juice that I can't explain. Every mouthful gives you a different flavour each time.
Since 'Mad Murdochs Radiator Pluid', became a huge hit, giving it world wide acclaim. It sold out everywhere, and is now very difficult to obtain. Jade and James have worked very hard. They have put countless hours of effort into replicating 'Pluid', to accomplish which others have tried and sadly failed at, and I think they are very close.

On the inhale, it's pretty much what I thought it would be. Notes of ouzo, aniseed, sambuca, pernod and absinthe all came to mind. It wasn't as strong as the aroma first suggested. Instead it was much more mellower than I expected it to be. This was really quite nice. I could taste hints of citrus but wasn't too sure exactly what flavours were coming through. The citrus notes blended perfectly with one another giving it a good balance with the pronounced taste of the absinthe.

On the exhale, while still having the absinthe taste on my palate, there were stronger notes of orange and lime coming through. Maybe a slight touch of lemon but very meek and smooth. The flavours were very gentle on the exhale and very palatable.
As I pondered as to which flavours were in this extremely complex juice, I wasn't giving the juice the justice that it deserved.
I always say taste is subjective, as no one persons tastebuds are the same, and what one may get, another may get something entirely different. I'd suggest, when this juice is released to the public, you buy a bottle and try it for yourselves.
If you love your Aniseed/Absinthe Vapes, you'll love this one. It not only looks good, being bright green in colour, it also vapes well. I don't think it's something I could vape all day, but I definitely like it as something I'd have inbetween flavours to waken up my tastebuds.
When Vaper Train release 'VT Train Fluid' give it a try. You won't be disappointed. I'll be buying a big bottle of this as I think it's really good.

There were plumes of vapour, with it being a 50/50VG/PG juice,  a good throathit for it being an 18mg juice and bags of flavour.
Vaper Trains E-liquids are all freshly made to order on the premises, by James and Jade themselves, and are made using only the best quality ingredients, sourced in the UK.

If you would like to try Vaper Trains new line of UK flavours, please go to their website www.vapertrain.co.uk to place an order, or visit them on their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/vapertrainjames?fref=ts where they will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment