Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

'Confusion and The Jamaican Ginger' Created By www.chefsvapour.co.uk/



'Confusion and The Jamaican Ginger' Created By www.chefsvapour.co.uk/

Juice Review 08/09/2013
'Confusion and The Jamaican Ginger'

This is a written review of 'Confusion and The Jamaican Ginger' created by Lewis Barnett and Karl Andrew Owen who own 'Chefs Vapour', A web based E-cig store situated in Roath, Cardiff.
The juices are both 24mg 50pg/50vg, and are available from 6mg - 24mg

Karl & Lewis kindly sent this e-liquid, for winning one of their facebook competitions in our group 'The Toot Suite'.
All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps. Shipping is super fast and customer service is top notch.
My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always.
I am using a dripper at 1.1 ohm on my dingo with a fresh battery at 4.2 volts for both juices.

The first juice I am going to be reviewing is 'The Jamaican Ginger'
On their website the juice summary reads:-
So I'm sat at home with the better half having a cuppa and a slice of cake. This cake is one of my favourites, it's such a good solid flavour but nice and mellow at the same time.
I can't help but think this flavour would be amazing to vape, so here it is....
'The Jamaican Ginger'

On opening the bottle, Mmm, the aroma was lush. It smelled of everything good and yummy. There were hints of cake batter, vanilla cream, molasses (a sweet treacle), and ginger. This was a very complex juice. There were also hints of maple syrup, brown sugar and honey. I could be wrong, but this was gorgeous and I couldn't wait to try it.

On the inhale, wow!, this was incredibley yummy. It tasted just like the real thing.  The same hints of cake batter, creamy vanilla and brown sugar, and it tasted like freshly baked gingerbread just out of the oven. The flavours blended beautifully together, giving a rich, creamy, moreish juice, I just didn't want to put down. It was smooth and very mellow. There was so much more to this juice. I tried to pick out each individual flavour, but I could taste something different in every mouthful.

On the exhale, maple syrup, ginger and molasses, coated the whole of my palate. The flavours were immense and lingered on the tastebuds for a while afterwards.
This is a juice you must try. If you like gingerbread, you're definitely going to love this.
I put it away when it first arrived and I let it steep for a fortnight before trying it and it gets better with age. I couldn't say how many flavours went into making this but it needs to be tried to be believed. It's that good.


The second juice I am going to review is 'Confusion'
On their website the juice summary reads:-
I'm going to be honest with you, when i started making this flavour i was going for a nice, creamy caramel flavour. The kind of caramel flavour that would make me melt into the chair and drool.
Well on my 5th attempt to get the recipe just right...
I got this:-
It's creamy, smooth, it makes my mouth water like Niagra Falls and leaves me with a face of total confusion!

On opening the bottle, the aroma of butterscotch, maple syrup and caramel toffee wafted their scent in the air. The fragrance just flowed from the bottle, telling me this was another decadent juice Chef's Vapour had created. Beautifully rich and extremely moreish. I knew from the aroma, I was going to enjoy it. If the aroma made my tastebuds stand to attention, then vaping it was going to be another story. I'm quite partial to dessert vapes and, I couldn't wait to try this one.

There was one thing with this juice, I just couldn't put my finger on. It had similar aromas to the one I had just reviewed which made me a tad confused. Both juices were the same golden colour, Both juices aromas were practically the same, one had ginger, the other one didn't. They both smelled quite similar. I could smell maple syrup, cake, batter, creamy caramel toffee, vanilla, and practically everything that I had smelled in 'The Jamaican Ginger' except the ginger. Was it me, or was I in a state of 'Confusion'.

On the inhale, a creamy caramel toffee with lashings of butterscotch and vanilla coated my palate. It was smooth and light, with a fluffy texture and a slight fruity note. It tasted sublime and again very moreish. The cake batter was just there and no more,  very minimal, and I could still taste a slight hint of maple and brown sugar.

On the exhale, lots of creamy goodness coated my palate. Very smooth and very sweet but not in anyway cloying. It had a rich, creamy mouthfeel with flavours reminiscent of a buttery caramel. The flavours were delicate and  the more subtle nuances, aromas and flavours, were balanced beautifully.


A very pleasant vape although I did prefer 'The Jamaican Ginger'
Would I buy 'The Jamaican Ginger' again, yes definitely.
Would I buy 'Confusion' again, yes definitely.
Both juices were pleasant and at the same time very complex. My preference would have to be 'The Jamaican Ginger'.
Why?........ Because I'm a huge ginger fan. Both beautiful juices. Try them, you won't be disappointed.

There were plumes of vapour, with it being a 50/50VG/PG juice,  a good throat hit for them being 24mg juices and bags of flavour.
Chefs Vapour E-liquids are all freshly made to order on the premises, and are made using only the best quality ingredients, sourced in the UK.

If you would like to try Chefs Vapours line of UK flavours, please go to their website www.chefsvapour.co.uk to place an order, or visit them on their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chefs-Vapour/230306147107406?fref=ts where they will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment