Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

'Parma Violet' Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/


'Parma Violet' Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

Juice Review 06/10/2013
'Parma Violet'

My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always.

All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps.
I am using my dripper at 1.7ohm, on my Provari, set at 4.1 volts.
The juices I am reviewing is 36mg 70pg/30vg and this was my chosen nicotine strength.

All Liquids are mixed to order and normally dispatched within 24/48 hours first class registered mail.
Liquids are best left steeping for at least 5 days to get the best results.

On opening the bottle, the strong scent of violets, floral and sweet smelling.
I don't usually like vapes which have floral aromas and taste flowery, and was a little bit sceptical about trying this one. It smelled very perfumey, and my first impressions of this liquid were somewhat questionable.

On the inhale, after leaving it for a few days to steep, I went back to it, and Oh My!, the bouquet of flavours were beautiful. It brought back memories of the classic sweet, 'Parma Violets' I bought as a child. The flavour was soft and chalky on the back of the throat, just like eating the sweets. It was powdery and sweet, and a flavour I will put on my next shopping list with ecigarette depot. A true classic at it's best. So sassy and alive. It definitely brightens up a dull day and revives your palate no end.
I couldn't ever imagine, one day I'd be vaping one of the sweets I used to love eating, and Paul has a whole array of sweetie flavours and they are all true to the real sweets. How he does it, is simply amazing. Ecigarette Depot is better than a sweetie shop, and much better for you.

On the exhale, the flavours gently caressed my palate, covering every inch of my mouth with a velvety, lilac taste. Moreish and relaxing. Sitting day dreaming, vaping true Parma Violets and thinking of nothing but sunshine and flowers. It was true bliss. If you want a heavenly vape, try this, you won't be disappointed.

Summary:-
This was the perfect vape. I could find no fault with this one at all. Leave it for a few days to steep and the flavours will blow you away. It was true to the real sweet and one I will definitely be buying again. I wouldn't say it is an all day vape, but if you like Parma Violets then give this one a try. It is lovely and pleasant, if you want a relaxing vape, or simply something sweet.

Vapour production was really good for a 70pg/30vg juice and produced clouds of vapour, the throat hit was perfect with it being 36mg.  The flavour was exceptionally nice, and I really enjoyed this one.

If you would like to try any of Paul's juices,
You can Contact him, either on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/119295918276835/ where he will be happy to answer any of your questions.
or order directly from his online shop at http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/











No comments:

Post a Comment