Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

'Blue Monster', Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

'Blue Monster', Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

Juice Review 04/10/2013
'Blue Monster'

My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always.

All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps.
I am using my dripper at 1.9ohm, on my Provari, set at 4.5 volts.
The juices I am reviewing is 36mg 70pg/30vg and this was my chosen nicotine strength.

All Liquids are mixed to order and normally dispatched within 24/48 hours first class registered mail.
Liquids are best left steeping for at least 5 days to get the best results.

Desciption on website:-
Blue Monster A scary blend of Blueberry , Strawberry and Apple.

On opening the bottle, I could smell the sweet aroma of freshly grown blueberries. I imagined them to be a bit sour with a hint of sweetness, and they smelled absolutely divine. My mouth started to water and I couldn't wait to try it.

On the inhale, the acidic taste of fresh blueberries, and the punchiness of the flavours, made my tastebuds stand on end. They were fresh and flavoursome, zingy and fizzy, infact everything you would look for in a premium fruity juice. I could taste hints of sweet strawberry, fizzling on my tongue. It was sweet and profoundly juicy, and tasted similar to the sweetie refreshers, fizzily fanning over my tastebuds at 100mph. My palate was excited by the fizziness the juice produced. The flavours complimented each other perfectly.

 On the exhale, a pronounced tangy apple, wafted it's sweet juices over my palate. Sweet but not overly sweet, and just the right amount of tartness to blend perfectly with the blueberries and strawberries. It certainly is an exciting flavour explosion in your mouth, and it got my tastebuds in a state of nirvana. All three, wonderfully combined together to give you a taste you will be yearning to try. Having the apple in the exhale, took this juice experience to a different level. It was a pure sherbety delight and the flavours complimented each other perfectly.

Vapour production was very, very good for a 70pg/30vg juice, and produced clouds of vapour, the throat hit was again perfect, with it being 36mg.  The flavour was really nice, and one I could vape on a daily basis inbetween my other vapes. It's a gorgeous flavour and one I can recommend you try.

If you would like to try any of Paul's juices,
You can Contact him, either on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/119295918276835/ where he will be happy to answer any of your questions.
or order directly from his online shop at http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/










No comments:

Post a Comment