Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

'RY4', Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/


'RY4', Created By Paul Bowers, who owns http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

Juice Review 25/09/2013
The review I am doing today is 'RY4' with extra flavour added.

My opinion of this juice will be my true and honest opinion as always.

All bottles are beautifully labelled and easily read, and come with tactile warnings and child proof safety caps.
I am using my dripper at 1.7ohm, on my Provari, set at 4.1 volts.
The juices I am reviewing is 36mg 70pg/30vg and this was my chosen nicotine strength.

All Liquids are mixed to order and normally dispatched within 24/48 hours first class registered mail.
Liquids are best left steeping for at least 5 days to get the best results.

On opening the bottle, a mellow aroma of an earthy tobacco, drifted gently into the air. This had the complexity only an RY4 tobacco would have. There were hints of vanilla, gentle notes of creamy smooth caramel, and a slight nutty undertone to give the tobacco it's depth. It had the aroma of Virginian tobacco leaves, left sitting out in the sun to dry. mellow, spicy and with a richness to balance the aromas. It was pure heaven and one of my most favourable vapes.
RY4 is one of the most renowned e liquids in the world, and has become the most favoured tobacco vape amongst the vaping community. The e-liquid has become a legend, and I see why as it has been my chosen tobacco vape since I began vaping. The vanilla/caramel combination has proved so popular that most have it as their daily vape. This one smelled sublime and I couldn't wait to try it.

On the inhale, a warm mellow tobacco taste, rich in flavour and very moreish. The undertones of the smooth caramel and the sweetness of the creamy vanilla coated my palate, and filled my whole mouth with plumes of thick tasty vapour.
Ry4 is a magical combination of flavours, which gives your vaping experience an amazing and delightful new experience that words can't describe. You need to try and fall in love with the flavour yourselves to understand why this juice is so popular, and experience the overwhelming satisfaction you get when you begin vaping it. You'll want to repeatedly vape this as it becomes completely addictive.

As you can probably tell by now, I'm an RY4 Buff. I love my tobacco vapes. The subtle sweetness puts this juice in a league of it's own. I would say it was semi sweet, but not overly so, and the creamy texture with all three flavours, blend considerably well and are blended to perfection.

On the exhale, a smooth, mellow tobacco, sliding flawlessly over my palate, caressing my senses, with caramel and vanilla, with a feeling that the flavours are melting on your tongue. Coating my palate and tickling my tastebuds, while letting the vapour flow faultlessly over my lips, leaving an aftertaste that was simply divine.
There was no ashy taste to the juice at all, and the tobacco was smooth and rich, mixing perfectly with the semi sweetness. This was a well balanced liquid with a full flavour only RY4 fans would appreciate.
There isn't much left to say that hasn't already been said. Buy some and try it. Don't hesitate, because you don't know what you're missing. I bet you hooked like I did.

Vapour production was excellent for a 70pg/30vg juice and produced plumes of vapour, the throat hit was perfect with it being 36mg.  The flavour was outstanding  and this e-liquid is one I will most definitely be vaping all day.
I have gone through the whole 10ml bottle in just a couple of days and now I'm patiently waiting for my 100ml bottle to arrive. It's that good.

If you would like to try any of Paul's juices,
You can Contact him, either on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/119295918276835/ where he will be happy to answer any of your questions.
or order directly from his online shop at http://www.ecigarettedepot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment